2.26.2011

fab finds I left behind

A cloudy snowy saturday morning.
Husband not home. Girl sleeping in.
What's a girl to do?

Head out for a latte & do a bit of scavenging,
of course!

I picked out a few goodies at my usual haunt
in Ann Arbor -
Treasure Mart BUT
I left plenty of fab finds behind.

stash of hand crocheted pot holders,a printers cabinet,
great mahogany duncan phyfe drum table,bronze book ends,
a 1st edition Three Muskateers,mid-centruy sofa,old office chairs,
the list goes on & on.

Bargains abound!

A photo sampling of those fab finds I left
behind:











Looking for a treasure? Stop by.....

To see the fab finds I took with me, please
visit the shoppe at
Ode to June.


As always, enjoy!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! LOVE all of that furniture. Furniture is my weakness but I just don't have the space. It is always a bummer to leave stuff behind...last weekend I had to edit my loot at a tag sale because I just didn't have enough cash on me because I just happened upon the sale. Isn't that the way it always works! Keep up the hunt.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete