1.16.2012

W I N T E R crafting & D I Y

REPURPOSING   CABINET    DOORS




After a recent visit to my local Habitat for Humanity store, 
the realization of items that have been discarded that have 
so much use left in them is staggering.

Example #1:  old kitchen cabinet doors



For a mere $1 - $8 (depending on the style) you can pick up a 
good solid wood cabinet door to begin a wonderful; (and easy) 
DIY project. The options are limitless - I myself love the medicine 
cabinet but may try my hand at a chalkboard to hang in the pantry.

For a little inspiration:

a faded blue coat rack


an amazing medicine cabinet door

chalkboard perfection

create already framed art work

hope you found a little inspiration! 

next post: what to do with a ceramic tile, DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment