my scavenge wednesday. 5-26-2010

Alas, it is the end of the school year.
I know that most of you know what that means:
an endless array of activities from recitals,
to school concerts, picnics, and spring sports.

This all means both exhaustion, and for me personally
an abbreviated scavenge Wednesday.

Lots of finds to be had.
1950s tumblers that beckon me to the back yard
&
Hand mirrors & celluloid vanity goods that remind me that
I am way overdue for having the gray hairs washed away

My favorite of the day:
a vintage safety deposit box.

Pictures below are of the fab finds I left behind.

On a great business note, I have just had an "ah-ha" moment
and learned to finally have all of my Etsy items on my personal website.
What can I say, sometimes I am a bit slow on the uptake.

If you have a chance, stop by:
http://www.odetojune.com


It is evolving.
My plan is to have the whole website populated within the next 2 weeks.

Other ventures are evolving as well. The creative ones that keep being put
on the back burner.

As always, Enjoy:
Lisa


Comments

Popular Posts